Please see the Garden of Life Product web
page for other Fiber options
View RAW Organic
Mango a Go-Go
Fresh, Refreshing, & Naturally Energizing!
- 2 cups organic coconut water (substitute
unsweetened almond milk or purified water)
- 2 cups fresh ripe organic mango, cubed
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Garden of Life® Perfect Food Energizer
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life RAW Organics Super
Omega 3 Organic Chia Seed
Place all ingredients into blender and blend
until smooth. Serves 1 to 2.
Recipe courtesy of Gwen Marzano, Garden of Life Educator
and Certified RAW Vegan Chef
Super Omega 3
Organic Chia Seed
by Garden of Life
Organic Chia Seeds are an essential superfood addition
to your modern, fast-paced diet. Our premium Chia has a very mild, nutty
flavor that tastes great sprinkled on salad and cereal or mixed into
beans, legumes, yogurt and especially smoothies.
Organic Chia Seed Benefits:
- Promotes Heart and Brain Health
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Elimination
One Serving of Organic Chia Seed Contains:
- 3g of Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)
- 1g of Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW
foods reflecting Garden of Life’s commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified
Organic, Non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture—family
farmers—providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Garden of Life’s Super Omega-3 Chia Seed is specially
grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S.
family farmland into thriving businesses that employ the best Certified
Organic, sustainable and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
Benefits of Raw Articles:
The Raw Revolution
Is Your Multivitamin Raw?
Raw is Good for Your Health
Put a Spring in Your Step
with Raw Food Supplementation
by Julie Powell - Healthy Living Article
Read the Article:
RAW Power, Enzymes and Raw Food
Created Nutrients by Sheila Huettl
– Healthy Living Magazine